Terms & Conditions
- By making Initial or Final Submission I / We reflect and warrant hereby that I / We agree with all eLifePress Terms and Policies.
- I / We hereby reflect and warrant that I / We are / any email received or sent to eLifePress will remain private and will not display / post / share any information in print or online media in any case. When found to be doing so, eLifePress is allowed to take necessary legal action against Me / Us.
- I/We hereby represent and warrant that the paper is original and that I/We is /are the real author(s) of the paper, with the exception of material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with copyright owners’ permission notices where necessary.
- I / We represent that before publishing our article with eLifePress, I / We took the permission of our University / Institute / Employer / Project Guide / Supervisor / Research Committee.
- I / We represent that before publishing our article with eLifePress, I / We took the consent of our co-authors.
- I / We confirm that we are satisfied with the Authenticity / Validity / Originality of eLifePress and, if our University / Institute / Employer / Project Guide / Supervisor / Research Committee refuses our publication, I / We will not seek reimbursement or pursue legal action against such personalities or eLifePress, India for the same.
- I / We fully understand eLifePress Terms and Conditions / Policies.
- I agree to pay *Post Publication Correction fees as stated on www.elifepress.com if such corrections are notified or demanded after 3 days of the paper’s publication (One-time request only).
- I / We agree that in the event of any Copyright Infringement claim being made and proved against my / our published article in the future, then eLifePress, India shall have full rights to remove my / our article from the index immediately without prior notice, and I / We will not demand refund or take any legal action against these personalities or eLifePress, India for the same.
- Only I / We are responsible for the impact / results of this publication decision and I / We will not ask for reimbursement or pursue any legal action against such personalities or eLifePress, India for the same.
- eLifePress shall not take any accountability for the contents of articles published in the journal and all such liability shall lie with the author/s.
- The opinions expressed in the articles are solely from the author / s and eLifePress may not be in full or in part in agreement with such opinions. All articles submitted for publication in eLifePress are peer-reviewed for authenticity, moral issues and effectiveness.
- The reviewers’ decision shall be considered final. Authors bear sole responsibility for the unique nature of the published work. eLifePress shall advocate the highest ethical standards of scientific publications.
- The Journal retains the copyrights of all material published in the issue. However, reproduction of the published material in the part or total in any form is permitted with due acknowledgement of the source as per ethical norms.
Managing Editor, eLifePress